Monday, May 21, 2012

What A Weekend!

I am so tired after this crazy weekend but also so very, very happy-- we almost sold out on Sunday afternoon!  What a great feeling that was, we did better than I could ever have imagined and I met so many wonderful people.  I was also fortunate to finally meet THE " Miss Mustard Seed" who has the most wonderful blog that everyone should at least take a look at. She has been my inspiration to really get my business going, I just wish I took a picture with her!  Maybe next year? I did take a picture of the beautiful lavender that she gave me, "thank you Marian"!         

http://missmustardseed.com/


But the BIGGEST "Thank you" goes to my husband who was there to help and support me all the way with this new adventure! 
He has become my chief picker.  I will devote another post to his latest finds.  Thank you, Honey!


 Here he is, hauling the walnut table to the car of it's new owner.




I wish I had more time to really walk around and look at all the wonderful items but Terry did get a chance to take a few pictures.


I am so looking forward to doing this again next year but now back to getting my house in order. It's not cluttered anymore with my finds ----but we will see how long that lasts..............

Thanks again to all my family, friends and neighbors!











3 comments:

  1. Looked like such a fun time and I missed out on some great finds. Congratulations on your successful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen! I am slowly getting the hang of this blog, maybe we can get together soon and you can give me some tips? Coffee at my house?

      Delete
  2. I love Miss Mustard Seed!What a fun event, congrats on your new adventure. BTW, you might want to take down your word verification. Blogger does a great job with spam.

    ReplyDelete