Friday, May 18, 2012

Luckett's Eve

Well it's been a hectic 2 days running up to Luckett's to get set up but it was exciting as well. Today it looked so different as most of the vendors have unloaded and are getting set up. I recruited my hubby to help today since he has a truck. (TY!) I have to say that I saw a lot of great-looking antiques and cool rusty, crusty, repainted items peeking out from under tarps and being pulled out of trailers and SUVs this morning. I'm pretty much ready to go, just a little organizing. Hope I get some sleep tonight. I'm sure I'll need it. The weather couldn't be better, though, so I'm sure it'll be a great weekend. See ya on the other side! Say hi if you are able to make it.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today and tomorrow. The weather looks perfect. I see things in your tent i like a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete